Personal sound experience is what we crave for. We love music and sound most when we hear them with much clarity and melody. Whether we are traveling or presenting an official presentation, clarity in sound is very vital. Partying in high spirits or drowning in pathos, the need for high octane and mellow musical experience is inevitable. But it is common knowledge that inbuilt speakers in the laptops are neither loud nor do they have sound clarity. So then how will we live the sound? Just plug in a portable speaker and enjoy the top-notch sound.
Laptops are our newest workstation. We work in the office, we work on the rail, we work in the air and we work at home. In these cases, we do not really need sound save the project presentation part may be. Nevertheless, laptops are not for doing office works only, they’re a gadget of personal experience also. By personal use we mean browsing the nets, listening to music, playing games, watching live-streams and enjoying movies. But the matter of the fact is we do not get the satisfactory sound experience from laptops. The sounds of videos, games and music are often very low-key, muffled and monotonous. Hence it is an absolute necessity to get yourself a nice portable external speaker for apposite sound entertainment on your laptop.
Subsequently, we have come to the genre of portable speakers. In today’s digital market there are innumerable kinds of speakers. Some are wired with USB & AUX cables while other are wireless with Bluetooth & Wi-Fi connectivity. The choice is in the millennium and the possibilities are countless. Amidst this gadget disarray & lunacy, you must keep the focus on your actual need. Louder sound volume, better sound quality, portability, flawless connectivity, and price viability are the list of credentials.
Check the following list of best portable speakers available in the aisles of to retailers like bestasshoppy.com online portal.
1. Intex Laptop/Desktop Speaker 2.1 is the first on this list. The IT-881S 16 W, in particular, is very popular. With two speakers and a woofer, this AUX & USB input sound system presents the most vibrating musical experience. The sound quality is Dolby surround type and is very affordable.
2. Secondly, we have the boAt Stone 200. This puck size portable speaker is a designer Bluetooth one. Just pair it up with the laptop and it will offer you a smooth symphony. Moreover, it is water resistant.
3. Third on the list features the newest hot cake, Saregama Caravan Mini. This is also a Bluetooth speaker but with many perks. You will get an archive of preloaded golden era songs along with radio and direct USB drive plug & play option.
4. Fourthly, there is Logitech 150S. This is your classic pair of digital speakers with great sound quality. It has inbuilt equalizer and a simple USB plugin connectivity. Smart, loud and reasonable.
5. Lastly, to finish it with a boom, we are presenting all new the JBL Go. This pocket-size dynamite is the best in the class. With bass, sound modulation and clarity no other wireless laptop speakers can match this performance. To boot this is a budget buy.